Message to all Presenters at ISTTH2016, 20-25th November 2016, Cairns Convention Centre
- Please note the time and room where you are speaking
- Note the time you have for your presentation – leave 2-3 minutes for questions at the end of your presentation. Keep to the time allocated as your session chair has been asked not to let speakers go overtime
- Make sure you meet with your session chair well before your session time and give them some brief details about yourself
- Take your power point presentation to the Speakers Presentation Room and give it to the person who is collating them preferably the day before your presentation
- The Speakers Preparation Room will be open from 2pm on Sunday and from 7am Monday – Friday. It will be closed from 6pm each day.
- Posters will be presented on poster boards and will be left in position for all 5 days of the symposia.
- Put your poster on the place allocated to you on arrival at the Convention Centre
- Leave your poster on the board for the 5 days of the symposia
- Stand beside your poster at the time allocated for your poster presentation. Delegates will then be able to talk to you about your presentation
- Remove your poster at afternoon tea on Friday afternoon